The purpose of this reference is to provide the user with a simple clinical guide which outlines the theory of use and clinical operation of the KIN-COM.Evaluation and exercise tools are valuable elements of a clinician's practice.The KIN-COM is designed to provide the user with the optinum in both assessment of muscle strength,as well as the tools of therapeutic exercise.
The KIN-COM provides the following clinical advantages:
- Comprehensive muscle testing capabilities in the concentric,isometric and eccentic spectrums.
Multiple patient exercise capabilities in the following modes:
- New unique ROM mode.
- Unparalleled ease of operation through SCREENTOUCH or KeyTouch technology.Help screens are available throughout the software.
- Engaging visual feedback for both the clinician and patient to allow for superior performance and documented progress.
- Evaluation report mode that will generate comprehensive yet simple documentation of patient progress.
- A versatile rahabilitation system with a bottom-line function to act as an extension of your clinical skills.
The KIN-COM software is designed with the clinician in mind. It is easy to use, operationally simple and patient motivating. When operating the KIN-COM, the screen clearly presents options and prompts your choice.